What is the Dubai investor visa?
This visa, sometimes referred to as the Dubai partner visa, is perfect for foreign citizens who want to launch a business in Dubai or make an investment in an already-existing company. They may also sponsor family members while residing and working in the UAE. The visa is valid for three years.
Do you need an investor visa in Dubai?
The investor visa Dubai regulations state that only people who purchase shares in an existing company. For a minimum of AED 72,000 or who are forming a company with a capital investment of the same amount are eligible for this visa.
The Dubai investor visa application
These actions must be taken by anyone wishing to apply for a Dubai Investor Visa.
- Visit the immigration office, a typing Centre, or a Tasheel Centre to request an admission permission.
- To get a health screening exam, go to any government health facility. You will be asked to name the medical facility you wish to attend on the admission permit form.
- Application for an Emirates ID typed in an Amer Center. At the time of submission, bring your original Emirates ID (if applicable), family photos, and Emirates ID applications for all family members. Submit your application at a Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship Centre. You will need to submit biometric information if this is your first time applying for an Emirates ID.
- A requirement of your visa application is that you purchase health insurance. To find out which one best meets your needs, research the many health insurance providers in Dubai.
- Visit any of the Amer centers located throughout the city to change your visa status to an investor resident visa in Dubai. Al Jafiliya, Al Twar, Dubai Festival City, and Al Quoz all have Amer centers.
The Dubai Investor Visa is obtainable under four different categories:
1. Investment in Residential Real Estate:
Individuals who choose to invest in residential property. Worth AED 1 million or more and have a mortgage covering no more than 50% of the property value are eligible. Investors with a minimum share value of AED 1 million in a jointly owned property may submit an application.
The investment visa in Dubai can only be made in a single residential home. Commercial properties are not permitted. It is also not feasible to apply for this visa with an off-the-plan property. The visa is only valid for freehold residential buildings. The visa can be kept for as long as the investor owns property in the nation with terms ranging from three to five years. The three-year visa is open to people who have paid AED 1 million or more for a home. While the five-year visa needs ownership of a property worth AED 5 million or more.
2. Visa via Investment in a Business
This rule applies to anybody who decide to invest in or launch a business in one of Dubai’s free zones or on the mainland. To launch a business on the mainland, the Dubai Economy now offers more than 2,100 different types of business permits. Starting a business on the mainland of Dubai often calls for an agent or partner with UAE citizenship. who will act as the company’s majority shareholder and serve as the company’s point of contact with the government.
3. A visa for long-term residence
According to the magnitude of their investment in the nation. investors who meet certain requirements are qualified for a 5 or 10-year residency under this recently introduced visa. The investor’s partner, kids, one manager, and one advisor may also apply.
The 10-year residency visa is available to investors who have made a minimum investment of AED 10 million. whether through a deposit into an investment fund domestically. the creation of a company with a minimum capital of AED 10 million. or a partnership in an existing or new company with a minimum share value of AED 10 million. or a combined investment of AED 10 million in all of the aforementioned areas.
4. Retirement visa.
This visa category was created especially for investors over 55 who want to spend their golden years in Dubai. Those who invest in a property worth AED 2 million, have AED 1 million in savings. or make an active monthly income of at least AED 20,000 are eligible for this 5-year visa. Can contact to LLC Formation Dubai which is the best company that provides best services.
Each candidate must go through a different application and approval process for a Dubai investment visa.