Users can convert files in different formats for QuickBooks using the QuickBooks conversion tool. The QuickBooks company file data can be converted from Quicken, Zoho Books, and other company file formats.
QuickBooks Desktop offers a wide range of features and tools, one of which is the QuickBooks Data Conversion Tool. With this tool, you can convert company files from a variety of different projects. This tool excels in completing a wide range of conversion tasks without sacrificing data security and paying little attention to their intricacies.
Advantages of QuickBooks Conversion tool
Here are some advantages of using the QuickBooks conversion tool:
- Using the tool, you can arrange conversations for converting QuickBooks files.
- You will import your data from the new ‘QuickBooks Company.
- Your current/existing data files are not changed.
- Conversion does not compromise data security
- Displays the business’s current status
- Allows you to import the record. Aside from balances and authentic exchanges, you can also list.
- During the conversion process method, a log file is created for record-keeping.
Disadvantages of QuickBooks Conversion Tool
QuickBooks presents certain challenges when it comes to bringing business data, transactions, and record adjustments from a variety of monetary programs. However, this representative rundown may not convert data such as Social Security numbers or payroll general account balances.
There are a variety of things that the conversion tool is unable to convert, including checks, payroll items, wages for individual workers, work costs, fixed resources, work tickets, estimates, purchase orders, etc.
System Requirements for QuickBooks Conversion Tool
A QB Conversion tool requires the following system requirements.
- The QuickBooks software is properly installed and registered (For QuickBooks Pro, Premier, or Enterprise solutions 2014 or higher).
- It is necessary to install Microsoft SBA 2006, Peachtree (version 2001 or later), or Microsoft Office Accounting 2008.
- Windows Vista, XP, Windows 7, 8, or 10 are the supported operating systems.
- RAM of at least 512 MB
- Install the .NET 2.0 framework.
How does QuickBooks Conversion Tool work?
Before using the “QuickBooks Conversion Tool”, make sure QuickBooks is installed, registered, and licensed. You should also make sure your computer has the right version of Peachtree or Microsoft software (that is, the application that will convert the file).
Therefore, no more delays, let’s get started.
- Open the Conversion Tool application by double clicking it
- Choose either my own company or my client’s company.
- From the drop-down box, select your accounting software
- Please select the next option
- To proceed, select the ‘company file’ and click Next
- Choose your QuickBooks product and select the location for the Company file.
- To continue, press ‘Next’
- You can now select the conversion level based on the list and transaction or just the list
- Click NEXT
- Click Next to select Accounting preferences based on the date and name
- Check your details and see if there are any errors.
- Start by clicking the Start button
- You will see a list of conversions once the process is complete, depending on the size of the file.
- Finish by pressing the Finish button
What is the best way to convert Quicken to QuickBooks?
- Convert Quicken 2012 to QuickBooks Desktop 2018 or QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 18.0 using the Conversion tool.
- While converting from Quicken 2018 to QuickBooks Desktop 2018, use the tool within QuickBooks.
- The Quicken data file must be updated in order to use the QB Conversion Tool
Follow these steps to complete the process:
- Access Sage/Peachtree Company files
- Select the Peachtree source company file.
- Last but not least, verify the results.
Also Recommend- Different Tips for Maintaining the Slabs and Driveways
I hope you have converted the software required correctly and followed the directions above correctly.