In today’s competitive business world, companies are constantly seeking new ways to connect with their audiences. Interactive video can help you to do just that. Read on to find out more about interactive video, how it can help you build your brand and create an engaging user experience, and how you can implement interactive video into your marketing strategy.
We all know that video is one of the most popular forms of content on the internet, but it can be tough to stand out in such a competitive field. A new tool called Cinema8 makes it easy to create interactive videos that will capture your audience’s attention and keep them coming back for more.
With Cinema8, you don’t have to settle for just watching the video – you can actually take part in the experience. The website offers dozens of interactive video templates across many different categories, so you’re sure to find one that suits your needs and interests. And, if you’re feeling creative, Cinema8 also allows users to upload their own interactive videos and share them with others.
3 Types of Interactive Video
Text-based interactive video –This type of video provides viewers with an opportunity to type in their own text. This can be useful for providing feedback, questions, or comments.
Video Quiz -One popular form of quiz is the Jeopardy! Style game show where the audience uses their knowledge to answer the question before they see the answer onscreen. Questions could be anything from what is the capital of France? To How many legs does a spider have?
Storytelling Interactive Videos -Stories are often told through videos and interactive videos allow you to tell your story in new ways.
How to Make an Interactive Video That Tells a Story
1) Create an outline of the story you want to tell.
2) Determine what types of interactions you want to happen.
3) Consider the audience you want to connect with and develop content that is appropriate for them.
4) Record video and audio separately, adding in interactive elements as needed (e.g., buttons, text, sounds).
5) Edit your video together and add in any interactive elements at the appropriate place in the video.
6) Upload your finished product!
When Can I Use an Interactive Video and Why
An interactive video is the perfect tool for engaging your audience. They have the ability to create an experience that can be tailored to your needs and encourages engagement. Interactive videos are ideal for providing demonstrations, getting feedback, or starting conversations. For example, if you are looking to sell a product and want to show people how it works, an interactive video would be perfect! There is also no need for viewers to sit passively while they watch–they can take control of their viewing experience by clicking on different parts of the screen and seeing different aspects of the product being demonstrated. This is also beneficial if you are looking for feedback on your work–interactive videos allow viewers to respond in real time by giving their opinion through voting or commenting.
Tips for Creating an Effective Storyline (to Get Your Audience Involved)
- Create an interactive video by using polling, quizzes and/or contests to create an experience for your audience.
- Choose the best day of the week and time of day to post your poll in order to get the most responses possible.
- In order to make your story more compelling, try adding a good vs bad element by having the question be something like which is better: Dogs or Cats?
- Make sure that once you’ve finished creating your interactive video, you make it available on Facebook so that people can easily share it with their friends!